DUBLIN–(COMPANY WIRE)– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2v658v/the_middle_east).
has actually announced the addition of the The.
Middle East and Africa Automotive Provider Report report to.
This brand new report analyzes the developments and opportunities.
opening up to automotive production in the Middle East and Africa.
Concentrating on those nations in the region where car and component.
production are most advanced – Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Morocco and.
South Africa – the report examines the financial and investment.
landscapes for each with analysis of market drivers, infrastructure.
developments, IHS country risk analysis, automobile production volumes and.
supply chain growth.
Automobile production is still nascent in the MEA area, and IHS quotes.
that in 2014 1.9 million automobiles were produced in the MEA area.
(excluding Iraq, for which no vehicle production data is offered), an.
increase of 20.3 % from the previous year. This is small when as compared to.
the five vehicle-producing nations in the Association of Southeast Asian.
Nations (ASEAN), which is made up of Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines,.
Thailand and Vietnam, which produced four million cars in 2014, with.
Thailand alone producing 1.9 million cars. In terms of market size,.
the five ASEAN countries together have a population of 534.7 million and.
the 6 MEA region nations a population of 321.1 million. This means.
that there is still plenty of upside for growth in the automotive.
financial industry in the MEA region.
The report analyzes the following:.
– MEA Region Economies.
– Investment Climate.
– Utilities Supply and Infrastructure.
– Car Ownership.
– Automobile Makers.
– Vehicle Exports.
– Investments in Automotive.
– Supply Chain Growth.
– Emissions and Automobile Security.
Additionally, the report includes in-depth company profiles of 82.
supplier business in the area providing details on product portfolio,.
basic strategy, joint endeavors, investments, agreements, production.
footprint, monetary summary (where offered) and outlook.
About the Middle East and Africa.
Secret Subjects Covered:.
1. Middle East amp; Africa Automotive amp; Provider Market Overview.
– Big Variation Among MEA Area Economies.
– Mixed Investment Climates.
– Stable Facilities Still a Bottleneck.
– Economic Growth Important in Enhancing Vehicle Ownership.
– Marked Differences in Automotive Industries.
2. Introduction of the Six Automotive Industries.
– The Region Dominated by French Carmakers.
– Automobile Exports Growing in Some Markets.
– Investments in the Automotive Industry in the MEA Area.
– Provider Chain Growth Variation by Country.
– Emissions and Automobile Safety Issues Not in the Leading edge.
3. Blended Outlook: A lot of Opportunities.
4. Supplier Profiles.
For more infoTo learn more visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2v658v/the_middle_east.